For those Sole Mates who will be my Prayer Warriors, here are the parts of the process where I would dearly love prayer as I undertake this journey!
- That I don’t let my excitement and enthusiasm for the trek turn me blind/deaf to the Lord’s leading.
- That God will bless the purpose of this effort – to raise funds for Hope Chapel Missions and ALL of my charities. I pray that we will be amazed!
- For an abundance of volunteers for overnight hosting – and for vehicle support, walking partners and pick-up vehicles on those days I need it.
- For health & safety. Not just for me, but for my family too – because a crisis in their health or life situations will affect my ability to complete the trip.
- That I can fully anchor myself with the promise in Joshua 1:9 when I’m feeling afraid or discouraged – and that I will trust in the Lord with every step.